Verifica Disponibilità & Prenota
Best Rate Guarantee
A B&B Holiday in Trieste: an overnight stay and breakfast characterised by quality and charm
Waking up in the historic centre of Trieste
has a different taste if you stay in a boutique hotel
such as the Albero Nascosto
, both cosy and well-maintained right down to the finest detail.
In any case, in the morning, you will not only be enchanted by the environment in which you are staying, but also the Italian-style breakfast
that you will be able to savour in the “taverna” (rustic style basement room).
- We are in Trieste: expresso coffee is a must any which way you like it
- Cold cuts and a selection of cheeses
- 7 different flavours of yogurt
- 16 types of honey
- 14 flavours of jam
- Hard and soft-boiled eggs
- Different types of bread, hot croissants
- Dried fruit and cereals
- Fresh fruit and fruit juice
In the afternoon, the “taverna” where you savoured your breakfast
is the ideal place where to stop and read an art book, a daily newspaper while you are also able to order some drinks or a glass of wine.
in the history and culture
of the center of Trieste